Radcom Ltd. (RDCM): Raising PT Ahead After CEO Call - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Radcom (NASDAQ: RDCM) and raised his price target to $23.00 from $17.00. The analyst spoke with the CEO on Sunday and we come away impressed at the progress.
RDCM is maxed out on the number of field trials that can be managed at 9. The analyst believes that this translates into increased "potential for an accelerating ramp of revenues". However, investment ahead of growth is essential which likely likely dampen EPS growth.
Shares of Radcom closed at $19.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!