Radcom Ltd. (RDCM): Raising PT Ahead After CEO Call - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Radcom (NASDAQ: RDCM) and raised his price target to $23.00 from $17.00. The analyst spoke with the CEO on Sunday and we come away impressed at the progress.
RDCM is maxed out on the number of field trials that can be managed at 9. The analyst believes that this translates into increased "potential for an accelerating ramp of revenues". However, investment ahead of growth is essential which likely likely dampen EPS growth.
Shares of Radcom closed at $19.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!