RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ): Maintain Buy Despite The Miss - Janney
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Tyler Batory, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) and cut his price target to $23 from $24 after its 3Q16 earnings miss.
The analyst likes its exposure to select-service asset given the bullish outlook for this segment of the industry. In the event of a downturn, RLJ should benefit from its diverse portfolio, its strong balance sheet, having ample liquidity, and a sustainable dividend. He also believes shares are pricing in a lot of bad news at current levels, considering the stock trades at only 10x our 2017 EBITDA with a 6.8% dividend yield.
The new $23 price target is 11x our 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of RLJ Lodging Trust closed at $19.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!