RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ): Maintain Buy Despite The Miss - Janney
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Tyler Batory, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) and cut his price target to $23 from $24 after its 3Q16 earnings miss.
The analyst likes its exposure to select-service asset given the bullish outlook for this segment of the industry. In the event of a downturn, RLJ should benefit from its diverse portfolio, its strong balance sheet, having ample liquidity, and a sustainable dividend. He also believes shares are pricing in a lot of bad news at current levels, considering the stock trades at only 10x our 2017 EBITDA with a 6.8% dividend yield.
The new $23 price target is 11x our 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of RLJ Lodging Trust closed at $19.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!