RBC's Mahaney Cuts TripAdvisor's (TRIP) Below Market PT Even Lower
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mark Mahaney, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) and cut his below market price target to $50 after TRIP posted Q3 results below Street expectations and even lower RBC estimates.
A surprising portion of the guidance was a step-up in Variable Marketing investments in 2017 causing margins to be lower than in 2016 . Instant booking dilution and Mobile Monetization challenges persist taking estimates & and the price target lower.
The new PT is $50, down from $55, based on a blended average of a 45x P/E multiple and a 20x EV/EBITDA multiple on our 2018 estimates.
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $63.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!