RBC Sees Lower Guidance at Valeant (VRX); PT Trimmed to $35
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm reiterated his Sector Perform rating on Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) while trimming his price target to $35.00 (from $36.00), saying guidance may be lowered.
"Following a reiteration of guidance in August, we believe management may lower guidance due to increased operating expenses associated with recovery of the business," Miehm commented. "While we believe the Street is expecting lowered guidance, recent share price weakness has likely largely discounted this likelihood. We have revised our forecasts to reflect timing of the derm recovery and higher incremental operating expenses."
They anticipate that Valeant will lower its 2016 guidance to ~$9.7–9.9B in revenue (from $9.9–10.1B), $4.5–4.7B in Adj. EBITDA (from $4.8–4.95B), and $6.25–6.55 in Adj. EPS (from $6.60–7.00). The firm's revised 2016 forecasts include $9.84B in revenue, $4.61B in Adj. EBITDA, and $6.26 in Adj. EPS.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $22.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!