RBC Sees Lower Guidance at Valeant (VRX); PT Trimmed to $35
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm reiterated his Sector Perform rating on Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) while trimming his price target to $35.00 (from $36.00), saying guidance may be lowered.
"Following a reiteration of guidance in August, we believe management may lower guidance due to increased operating expenses associated with recovery of the business," Miehm commented. "While we believe the Street is expecting lowered guidance, recent share price weakness has likely largely discounted this likelihood. We have revised our forecasts to reflect timing of the derm recovery and higher incremental operating expenses."
They anticipate that Valeant will lower its 2016 guidance to ~$9.7–9.9B in revenue (from $9.9–10.1B), $4.5–4.7B in Adj. EBITDA (from $4.8–4.95B), and $6.25–6.55 in Adj. EPS (from $6.60–7.00). The firm's revised 2016 forecasts include $9.84B in revenue, $4.61B in Adj. EBITDA, and $6.26 in Adj. EPS.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $22.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!