RBC Sees Lower Guidance at Valeant (VRX); PT Trimmed to $35
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm reiterated his Sector Perform rating on Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) while trimming his price target to $35.00 (from $36.00), saying guidance may be lowered.
"Following a reiteration of guidance in August, we believe management may lower guidance due to increased operating expenses associated with recovery of the business," Miehm commented. "While we believe the Street is expecting lowered guidance, recent share price weakness has likely largely discounted this likelihood. We have revised our forecasts to reflect timing of the derm recovery and higher incremental operating expenses."
They anticipate that Valeant will lower its 2016 guidance to ~$9.7–9.9B in revenue (from $9.9–10.1B), $4.5–4.7B in Adj. EBITDA (from $4.8–4.95B), and $6.25–6.55 in Adj. EPS (from $6.60–7.00). The firm's revised 2016 forecasts include $9.84B in revenue, $4.61B in Adj. EBITDA, and $6.26 in Adj. EPS.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $22.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!