RBC Lifts PT on Aerie Pharma (AERI) to $55 Following Roclatan Phase 3 Results
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital boosts its price target on Outperform-rated Aerie Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AERI) from $51 to $55 after the company announced positive Roclatan phase 3 data.
The firm commented,
The second Phase 3 is similar in design so it should work as well making Roclatan approvable, a standard of care, and blockbuster drug for glaucoma. Rhopressa gets approved in 2017 and Roclatan in 2018. Given the rarity of new mechanisms targeting glaucoma, AERI could be successful independently or as a likely takeout.
We are raising our price target to $55 to reflect greater confidence in AERI’s anti-glaucoma franchise to both become a blockbuster and eligible for a take-out. First positive Phase 3 for Roclatan significantly de-risks the program and de-risking should continue with each future readout for Rhopressa and Roclatan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Affirms Aerie Pharma (AERI) at 'Outperform'; Positive on Data from Another Rho Kinase Inhibitor
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!