RBC Capital Upgrades Sarepta (SRPT) to Outperform; Becomes Attractive M&A Target
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $83.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Simos Simeonidis commented, "In one of the most perplexing regulatory decisions in recent history, FDA has granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's eteplirsen. This decision, which may have a number of negative consequences for the review of rare disease drugs, is a major game-changer for SRPT, which we believe now becomes one of the most attractive M&A targets in biopharma, given both eteplirsen and its pipeline of exon-skipping compounds."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- FBR Capital Upgrades Teck Resources Ltd (TECK) to Outperform
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!