RBC Capital Upgrades Sarepta (SRPT) to Outperform; Becomes Attractive M&A Target
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $83.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Simos Simeonidis commented, "In one of the most perplexing regulatory decisions in recent history, FDA has granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's eteplirsen. This decision, which may have a number of negative consequences for the review of rare disease drugs, is a major game-changer for SRPT, which we believe now becomes one of the most attractive M&A targets in biopharma, given both eteplirsen and its pipeline of exon-skipping compounds."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!