RBC Capital Upgrades Sarepta (SRPT) to Outperform; Becomes Attractive M&A Target
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $83.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Simos Simeonidis commented, "In one of the most perplexing regulatory decisions in recent history, FDA has granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's eteplirsen. This decision, which may have a number of negative consequences for the review of rare disease drugs, is a major game-changer for SRPT, which we believe now becomes one of the most attractive M&A targets in biopharma, given both eteplirsen and its pipeline of exon-skipping compounds."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!