RBC Capital Upgrades Sarepta (SRPT) to Outperform; Becomes Attractive M&A Target
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $83.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Simos Simeonidis commented, "In one of the most perplexing regulatory decisions in recent history, FDA has granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's eteplirsen. This decision, which may have a number of negative consequences for the review of rare disease drugs, is a major game-changer for SRPT, which we believe now becomes one of the most attractive M&A targets in biopharma, given both eteplirsen and its pipeline of exon-skipping compounds."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Burlington Stores (BURL): Raising Estimates After Non Deal Roadshow - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!