RBC Capital Upgrades Sarepta (SRPT) to Outperform; Becomes Attractive M&A Target
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $83.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Simos Simeonidis commented, "In one of the most perplexing regulatory decisions in recent history, FDA has granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's eteplirsen. This decision, which may have a number of negative consequences for the review of rare disease drugs, is a major game-changer for SRPT, which we believe now becomes one of the most attractive M&A targets in biopharma, given both eteplirsen and its pipeline of exon-skipping compounds."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- RBC Recommends Buying Sarepta (SRPT) on Weakness Related to UnitedHealthcare Commercial Drug Policy
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!