RBC Capital Upgrades Quotient Technology (QUOT) to Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.00 (from $14.00) following In-Line Q3, with very robust and accelerating Transactions growth driven by continued Retailer iQ adoption, offset by some softness in the Media segment.
Analyst Mark Mahaney highlighted the following keys:
1) Transactions Growth – Transactions growth accelerated 15-pts to 69% Y/Y, driven by Digital Paperless, which now accounts for 70% of all transactions. And Retailer iQ transactions were 78% of all Digital Paperless transactions, with the majority occurring on Mobile.
2) Retailer IQ Traction – Quotient now has 19 (vs. 18 in Q2) major retail banners implemented and 13 marketing (in-line with Q2). Quotient also announced it signed a large retailer in the Drug channel onto Retailer iQ in Q3.
3) Margin Trends – Organic Gross Margin of 61% was up an impressive +130 bps Y/Y, while EBITDA margins of 13% were up >900 bps Y/Y and >120 bps Q/Q and the highest EBITDA margins have been since H2:14.
Shares of Quotient Technology closed at $10.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!