RBC Capital Updates Estimates on Tyson Foods (TSN) Following 4Q - PT to $68
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN), and cut the price target to $68.00 (from $75.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC cut FY17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $5.02 and $5.46 to $4.80 and $5.13.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our estimates and price target following yesterday's disappointing fiscal 4Q16 results. We believe that certain onetime issues will partially reverse next quarter. That said, the impact of soy meal price volatility on Chicken profitability and EPS was a reminder of heightened commodity risk after 2-3 years of extended deflation tailwinds. We will be watching commodity inputs closely over the coming months, as well as retail volume trends given plans to increase investment spending. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Tyson closed at $57.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!