RBC Capital Updates Estimates on Tyson Foods (TSN) Following 4Q - PT to $68
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN), and cut the price target to $68.00 (from $75.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC cut FY17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $5.02 and $5.46 to $4.80 and $5.13.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our estimates and price target following yesterday's disappointing fiscal 4Q16 results. We believe that certain onetime issues will partially reverse next quarter. That said, the impact of soy meal price volatility on Chicken profitability and EPS was a reminder of heightened commodity risk after 2-3 years of extended deflation tailwinds. We will be watching commodity inputs closely over the coming months, as well as retail volume trends given plans to increase investment spending. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Tyson closed at $57.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!