RBC Capital Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "TTD is a technology solution that enables agencies and other ad buyers to purchase Online advertising through its self-service platform, using data to drive the best possible advertising decisions. From a financial perspective, two of the distinguishing characteristics of TTD are that it has: 1) generated consistently robust revenue growth for several years (a 300% CAGR between 2011-2015) and 2) has generated consistent profitability on a GAAP basis. This positive outcome is largely a result of the company’s self-serve platform approach and its focus primarily on very large agencies, which allows the business to be highly scalable. We believe the company is in a fundamentally strong position with an experienced management team to lead them."
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Aegis Capital Starts Cabot Corp. (CBT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!