RBC Capital Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Outperform
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "TTD is a technology solution that enables agencies and other ad buyers to purchase Online advertising through its self-service platform, using data to drive the best possible advertising decisions. From a financial perspective, two of the distinguishing characteristics of TTD are that it has: 1) generated consistently robust revenue growth for several years (a 300% CAGR between 2011-2015) and 2) has generated consistent profitability on a GAAP basis. This positive outcome is largely a result of the company’s self-serve platform approach and its focus primarily on very large agencies, which allows the business to be highly scalable. We believe the company is in a fundamentally strong position with an experienced management team to lead them."
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!