RBC Capital Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Rohit Kulkarni comments, "While we consider Rubicon as a leading, best-in-class ad-tech company, particularly on the supply-side, ad-tech ecosystem remains out of favor with structural, competitive, and unit economics headwinds. Hence, we prefer to wait for attractive entry points given that RUBI is trading +32% (vs. -1% S&P) since its IPO (April 1.)"
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Guidance Related to Both Transitory and Core Impacts, SunTrust's Peck Says; PT Cut to $250
- Western Union (WU) PT Bumped to $18.50 at Piper Jaffray; Remains on Sidelines
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) PT Goes to $75 at Needham & Company After 'Crushing' Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!