RBC Capital Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Sector Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Rohit Kulkarni comments, "While we consider Rubicon as a leading, best-in-class ad-tech company, particularly on the supply-side, ad-tech ecosystem remains out of favor with structural, competitive, and unit economics headwinds. Hence, we prefer to wait for attractive entry points given that RUBI is trading +32% (vs. -1% S&P) since its IPO (April 1.)"
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!