RBC Capital Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Rohit Kulkarni comments, "While we consider Rubicon as a leading, best-in-class ad-tech company, particularly on the supply-side, ad-tech ecosystem remains out of favor with structural, competitive, and unit economics headwinds. Hence, we prefer to wait for attractive entry points given that RUBI is trading +32% (vs. -1% S&P) since its IPO (April 1.)"
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!