RBC Capital Starts AquaVenture Holdings (WAAS) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital initiates coverage on AquaVenture Holdings (NYSE: WAAS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are initiating coverage of AquaVenture Holdings (ticker WAAS) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target. Operating its two standalone water platforms of Seven Seas and Quench, AquaVenture is leveraged to the megatrends of water quality, scarcity, security, and sustainability with its unique “Water-as-a-Service” business model. We are also confident in the execution capability of the leadership at the helm."
Shares of AquaVenture Holdings closed at $22.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!