RBC Capital Starts AquaVenture Holdings (WAAS) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiates coverage on AquaVenture Holdings (NYSE: WAAS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are initiating coverage of AquaVenture Holdings (ticker WAAS) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target. Operating its two standalone water platforms of Seven Seas and Quench, AquaVenture is leveraged to the megatrends of water quality, scarcity, security, and sustainability with its unique “Water-as-a-Service” business model. We are also confident in the execution capability of the leadership at the helm."
Shares of AquaVenture Holdings closed at $22.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!