RBC Capital Starts AquaVenture Holdings (WAAS) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital initiates coverage on AquaVenture Holdings (NYSE: WAAS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are initiating coverage of AquaVenture Holdings (ticker WAAS) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target. Operating its two standalone water platforms of Seven Seas and Quench, AquaVenture is leveraged to the megatrends of water quality, scarcity, security, and sustainability with its unique “Water-as-a-Service” business model. We are also confident in the execution capability of the leadership at the helm."
Shares of AquaVenture Holdings closed at $22.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!