RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Wendy's (WEN) Following 3Q
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $11.00 price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report and conference call. RBC raised 2017 EPS estimates for the company from $0.43 to $0.44, largely due to accelerated share repurchase activity. 4Q16 EPS and SSS growth estimates remain unchanged at $0.10 and +0.5%.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising our EPS estimates slightly, but maintaining our SSS growth forecast. While Wendy's focus on improved quality, cooking techniques, and value led to share gains in 3Q, limited visibility on the chain's marketing direction against difficult comparisons keeps us on the sidelines."
Shares of Wendy's closed at $11.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!