RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Wendy's (WEN) Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $11.00 price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) following the company's 3Q earnings report and conference call. RBC raised 2017 EPS estimates for the company from $0.43 to $0.44, largely due to accelerated share repurchase activity. 4Q16 EPS and SSS growth estimates remain unchanged at $0.10 and +0.5%.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising our EPS estimates slightly, but maintaining our SSS growth forecast. While Wendy's focus on improved quality, cooking techniques, and value led to share gains in 3Q, limited visibility on the chain's marketing direction against difficult comparisons keeps us on the sidelines."
Shares of Wendy's closed at $11.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!