RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Wendy's (WEN) Following 2Q
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $11.00 price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) following the company's 2Q earnings report. While the company expressed confidence that it could deliver positive SSS in 2H, RBC continues to worry about Wendy’s ability to lap its difficult 2H comparisons. The company believes that much of the slowdown was a result of poorly performing premium limited time offers such as the Jalapeno Fresco Chicken.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "After 2Q earnings, our estimates and thesis are essentially unchanged. We continue to see downside to consensus SSS estimates in the near-term, but we suspect the company's G&A outlook might be conservative. We are maintaining our Sector Perform rating and $11 price target."
Shares of Wendy's closed at $9.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!