RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Wendy's (WEN) Following 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $11.00 price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) following the company's 2Q earnings report. While the company expressed confidence that it could deliver positive SSS in 2H, RBC continues to worry about Wendy’s ability to lap its difficult 2H comparisons. The company believes that much of the slowdown was a result of poorly performing premium limited time offers such as the Jalapeno Fresco Chicken.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "After 2Q earnings, our estimates and thesis are essentially unchanged. We continue to see downside to consensus SSS estimates in the near-term, but we suspect the company's G&A outlook might be conservative. We are maintaining our Sector Perform rating and $11 price target."
Shares of Wendy's closed at $9.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following Mixed 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!