RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Wendy's (WEN) Following 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $11.00 price target on Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) following the company's 2Q earnings report. While the company expressed confidence that it could deliver positive SSS in 2H, RBC continues to worry about Wendy’s ability to lap its difficult 2H comparisons. The company believes that much of the slowdown was a result of poorly performing premium limited time offers such as the Jalapeno Fresco Chicken.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "After 2Q earnings, our estimates and thesis are essentially unchanged. We continue to see downside to consensus SSS estimates in the near-term, but we suspect the company's G&A outlook might be conservative. We are maintaining our Sector Perform rating and $11 price target."
Shares of Wendy's closed at $9.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- And the Honor Belongs to…Wendy's Heisman Announces National Winners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!