RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) After Adjusting Estimates
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $8.00), after adjusting estimates. RBC cut 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from ($0.11) and ($0.05) to ($0.15) and ($0.19), respectively, based on the outlook for negative systemwide SSS growth through 1H17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our price target and estimates based on our outlook for soft sales and depressed earnings through at least 2017. Earnings visibility remains low as the company rationalizes its restaurant base and strives to bolster service and food."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $4.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!