RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) After Adjusting Estimates
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $8.00), after adjusting estimates. RBC cut 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from ($0.11) and ($0.05) to ($0.15) and ($0.19), respectively, based on the outlook for negative systemwide SSS growth through 1H17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our price target and estimates based on our outlook for soft sales and depressed earnings through at least 2017. Earnings visibility remains low as the company rationalizes its restaurant base and strives to bolster service and food."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $4.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!