RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Brinker International (EAT) Following 4Q - PT to $55
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC's FY17 EPS estimates remain unchanged at (-3.6% YOY) and is within the company's $3.40 to $3.50 guidance range.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F4Q earnings, we are raising our price target and estimates on improving sales trends and the company's leverage recapitalization. Although SSS trends have improved somewhat, we believe the stock appears fairly valued."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $52.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!