RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Brinker International (EAT) Following 4Q - PT to $55
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC's FY17 EPS estimates remain unchanged at (-3.6% YOY) and is within the company's $3.40 to $3.50 guidance range.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F4Q earnings, we are raising our price target and estimates on improving sales trends and the company's leverage recapitalization. Although SSS trends have improved somewhat, we believe the stock appears fairly valued."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $52.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!