RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Brinker International (EAT) Following 4Q - PT to $55
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC's FY17 EPS estimates remain unchanged at (-3.6% YOY) and is within the company's $3.40 to $3.50 guidance range.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F4Q earnings, we are raising our price target and estimates on improving sales trends and the company's leverage recapitalization. Although SSS trends have improved somewhat, we believe the stock appears fairly valued."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $52.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!