RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Bojangles' (BOJA) Following 2Q
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Bojangles’ 2Q company SSS growth of 0.9% was roughly in-line with our 1% estimate and included 0.5pp of traffic growth, 1.7pp of pricing and a 1.3pp decline in mix.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are trimming our estimates and price target based on lower anticipated SSS growth and increased labor costs. Despite these near-term constraints, we are optimistic that operational initiatives and growing platform innovation can help bolster sales trends over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!