RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Bojangles' (BOJA) Following 2Q
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Bojangles’ 2Q company SSS growth of 0.9% was roughly in-line with our 1% estimate and included 0.5pp of traffic growth, 1.7pp of pricing and a 1.3pp decline in mix.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are trimming our estimates and price target based on lower anticipated SSS growth and increased labor costs. Despite these near-term constraints, we are optimistic that operational initiatives and growing platform innovation can help bolster sales trends over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $110 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!