RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Bojangles' (BOJA) Following 2Q
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Bojangles’ 2Q company SSS growth of 0.9% was roughly in-line with our 1% estimate and included 0.5pp of traffic growth, 1.7pp of pricing and a 1.3pp decline in mix.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are trimming our estimates and price target based on lower anticipated SSS growth and increased labor costs. Despite these near-term constraints, we are optimistic that operational initiatives and growing platform innovation can help bolster sales trends over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!