RBC Capital Remains Sidelined on Bojangles' (BOJA) Following 2Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Bojangles’ 2Q company SSS growth of 0.9% was roughly in-line with our 1% estimate and included 0.5pp of traffic growth, 1.7pp of pricing and a 1.3pp decline in mix.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are trimming our estimates and price target based on lower anticipated SSS growth and increased labor costs. Despite these near-term constraints, we are optimistic that operational initiatives and growing platform innovation can help bolster sales trends over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!