RBC Capital Remains Sidelined as Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Credit Amendment
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $36.00 price target on Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) following the company's announcement that is has agreed to amend terms with its lenders. This decision comes on the heels of VRX's Aug 12th announcement that the company would be seeking further credit amendments. The amendment is expected to close next week.
Analyst Douglas Miehm commented, "Valeant announced that it has agreed to amended terms with its lenders following the company's announcement on August 12th that it would be seeking further credit amendments to provide additional headroom on its interest coverage covenant and on asset sales. We view these amendments positively."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Valeant Pharmaceuticals click here. For more ratings news on Valeant Pharmaceuticals click here.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO): Brocade Boosts Potential Upside to $250/sh - RBC
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!