RBC Capital Remains Sidelined as Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Credit Amendment
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $36.00 price target on Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) following the company's announcement that is has agreed to amend terms with its lenders. This decision comes on the heels of VRX's Aug 12th announcement that the company would be seeking further credit amendments. The amendment is expected to close next week.
Analyst Douglas Miehm commented, "Valeant announced that it has agreed to amended terms with its lenders following the company's announcement on August 12th that it would be seeking further credit amendments to provide additional headroom on its interest coverage covenant and on asset sales. We view these amendments positively."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Valeant Pharmaceuticals click here. For more ratings news on Valeant Pharmaceuticals click here.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!