RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Restaurant Brands (QSR) Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $49.00 price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) following the company's 2Q earnings report. QSR reported on EPS beat of $0.41 vs. consensus estimates of $0.35. Management raised 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from $1.42 and $1.65 to $1.49 and $1.71, respectively, to account for the beat.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising EPS estimates following the company's 2Q EPS beat and ongoing cost control, partially offset by lower sales growth. While the lion's share of G&A savings may be in the past, we believe supplychain efficiencies and debt refinancing provide sources of EPS upside in the near future."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $46.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!