RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Restaurant Brands (QSR) Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $49.00 price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) following the company's 2Q earnings report. QSR reported on EPS beat of $0.41 vs. consensus estimates of $0.35. Management raised 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from $1.42 and $1.65 to $1.49 and $1.71, respectively, to account for the beat.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising EPS estimates following the company's 2Q EPS beat and ongoing cost control, partially offset by lower sales growth. While the lion's share of G&A savings may be in the past, we believe supplychain efficiencies and debt refinancing provide sources of EPS upside in the near future."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $46.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!