RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Following 10K Review
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating and $40.00 price target on Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) following a review of the company's 10-K release. MXIM disclosed that Samsung accounted for 14% of sales in FY16, while Samsung was a 15% customer in FY15. As of 7/25/16, MXIM's backlog was $363.4M vs. $365.7M a year prior. The company also reported -$49.0M in domestic pre-tax losses and $334M in foreign pretax income, which is aggregate was up 16% y/y.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "We reviewed MXIM's recently released 10-K and came away with the following points: 1) Samsung was a 14% customer in FY16; 2) Backlog is relatively constant y/y; 3) MXIM received $33M in the year ending FY16 for the sale of their consumer MEMS business; 4) MXIM expects $4.7M of future restructuring costs; 5) Domestic pre-tax losses were -$49.0M vs. +$68-$87M in years past."
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $40.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Incyte (INCY): Novartis Data Bodes Well For Incyte - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!