RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following Mixed 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $165.00 price target on Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross Bookings reached $18.6B, missing the Street’s $19.2B estimate. Adjusted EPS of $2.41 also missed the Street’s $2.47 expectation. However, revenue of $2.58B came in above the Street’s $2.54B.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were modestly positive, with EXPE beating the Street on the Revenue and EBITDA lines. Q3 Organic Room Night growth of 11% was weak, but called out positive linearity during the quarter that has continued into Q4. Reiterating Outperform and $165 price target."
Shares of Expedia closed at $126.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!