RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following Mixed 3Q
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $165.00 price target on Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross Bookings reached $18.6B, missing the Street’s $19.2B estimate. Adjusted EPS of $2.41 also missed the Street’s $2.47 expectation. However, revenue of $2.58B came in above the Street’s $2.54B.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were modestly positive, with EXPE beating the Street on the Revenue and EBITDA lines. Q3 Organic Room Night growth of 11% was weak, but called out positive linearity during the quarter that has continued into Q4. Reiterating Outperform and $165 price target."
Shares of Expedia closed at $126.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!