RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q report. AVGO reported above expectations with non-GAAP revenues of $3.80B ahead of the Street at $3.76B. EPS of $2.89 came in ahead of $2.77 estimates.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter and guided Oct-qtr conservatively but yet ahead of current street expectations. We see AVGO benefitting from a confluence of multiple tailwinds over the next few quarters: 1) content uptick at AAPL that should enable wireless segment growth of 30%+, 2) sustained growth in wired infrastructure driven by Tomahawk ramps & alleviation of production bottlenecks within STB and 3) OPEX savings from ERP integration and other BRCM centric cost take-outs. Fundamentally, we think AVGO is positioned to sustain $13.50+ EPS in FY17 and >$16.00 EPS by FY19 (implying mid-teens EPS CAGR). Maintain Top Pick & $190 target."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!