RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q report. AVGO reported above expectations with non-GAAP revenues of $3.80B ahead of the Street at $3.76B. EPS of $2.89 came in ahead of $2.77 estimates.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter and guided Oct-qtr conservatively but yet ahead of current street expectations. We see AVGO benefitting from a confluence of multiple tailwinds over the next few quarters: 1) content uptick at AAPL that should enable wireless segment growth of 30%+, 2) sustained growth in wired infrastructure driven by Tomahawk ramps & alleviation of production bottlenecks within STB and 3) OPEX savings from ERP integration and other BRCM centric cost take-outs. Fundamentally, we think AVGO is positioned to sustain $13.50+ EPS in FY17 and >$16.00 EPS by FY19 (implying mid-teens EPS CAGR). Maintain Top Pick & $190 target."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!