RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Strong 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q report. AVGO reported above expectations with non-GAAP revenues of $3.80B ahead of the Street at $3.76B. EPS of $2.89 came in ahead of $2.77 estimates.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter and guided Oct-qtr conservatively but yet ahead of current street expectations. We see AVGO benefitting from a confluence of multiple tailwinds over the next few quarters: 1) content uptick at AAPL that should enable wireless segment growth of 30%+, 2) sustained growth in wired infrastructure driven by Tomahawk ramps & alleviation of production bottlenecks within STB and 3) OPEX savings from ERP integration and other BRCM centric cost take-outs. Fundamentally, we think AVGO is positioned to sustain $13.50+ EPS in FY17 and >$16.00 EPS by FY19 (implying mid-teens EPS CAGR). Maintain Top Pick & $190 target."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!