RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q report. AVGO reported above expectations with non-GAAP revenues of $3.80B ahead of the Street at $3.76B. EPS of $2.89 came in ahead of $2.77 estimates.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "AVGO reported another impressive quarter and guided Oct-qtr conservatively but yet ahead of current street expectations. We see AVGO benefitting from a confluence of multiple tailwinds over the next few quarters: 1) content uptick at AAPL that should enable wireless segment growth of 30%+, 2) sustained growth in wired infrastructure driven by Tomahawk ramps & alleviation of production bottlenecks within STB and 3) OPEX savings from ERP integration and other BRCM centric cost take-outs. Fundamentally, we think AVGO is positioned to sustain $13.50+ EPS in FY17 and >$16.00 EPS by FY19 (implying mid-teens EPS CAGR). Maintain Top Pick & $190 target."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Harley-Davidson (HOG) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!