RBC Capital Remains Bullish on AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Following Positive SAP302 Trial
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $6.00 price target on AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACRX) following the company's SAP302 trial. The company reported that the study saw an overall decrease of 2.9 in mean pain intensity from the baseline at 60 minutes, meeting its primary endpoint. Management expects to file an NDA for ARX-04 by year-end, and given a 10-month review, could see approval by 4Q17.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "ACRX reported that its SAP302 trial met its primary endpoint with data from SAP303 currently being analyzed. This is in-line with the expected 3Q read-out and year-end filing timeline for ARX-04. The US pivotal trial for Zalviso will move forward by the end of Sept, with an expected timeline update after enrollment begins. No change to outlook."
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!