RBC Capital Remains Bullish on AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Following Positive SAP302 Trial
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $6.00 price target on AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACRX) following the company's SAP302 trial. The company reported that the study saw an overall decrease of 2.9 in mean pain intensity from the baseline at 60 minutes, meeting its primary endpoint. Management expects to file an NDA for ARX-04 by year-end, and given a 10-month review, could see approval by 4Q17.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "ACRX reported that its SAP302 trial met its primary endpoint with data from SAP303 currently being analyzed. This is in-line with the expected 3Q read-out and year-end filing timeline for ARX-04. The US pivotal trial for Zalviso will move forward by the end of Sept, with an expected timeline update after enrollment begins. No change to outlook."
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!