RBC Capital Remains Bullish on ARRIS Group (ARRS) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $33.00 price target on ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) after meeting with management and investors.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "We held investor meetings with Bob Puccini (VP of IR) and note the following key takeaways: 1) we think the line card upgrade is slated to impact Mar-qtr - gross margin accretive, 2) when the Company reaches $1B in cash (currently at $900M) they will look for M&A or buybacks, 3) COGs savings from Pace have been minimal at this point and will be seen in CY17, 4) while set-top boxes are lower than corporate operating margins we think some modems may be accretive (higher end new modems) and 5) we get the sense that investors would view an N&C transaction as a positive use of cash. Net Net: we came away incrementally positive on the Arris outlook and believe line cards, docsis 3.1 and capital allocation will be the key talking points over the next 6 months."
Shares of ARRIS Group closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!