RBC Capital Remains Bullish on ARRIS Group (ARRS) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $33.00 price target on ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) after meeting with management and investors.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "We held investor meetings with Bob Puccini (VP of IR) and note the following key takeaways: 1) we think the line card upgrade is slated to impact Mar-qtr - gross margin accretive, 2) when the Company reaches $1B in cash (currently at $900M) they will look for M&A or buybacks, 3) COGs savings from Pace have been minimal at this point and will be seen in CY17, 4) while set-top boxes are lower than corporate operating margins we think some modems may be accretive (higher end new modems) and 5) we get the sense that investors would view an N&C transaction as a positive use of cash. Net Net: we came away incrementally positive on the Arris outlook and believe line cards, docsis 3.1 and capital allocation will be the key talking points over the next 6 months."
Shares of ARRIS Group closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) to $36
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Following Announced Dropdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!