RBC Capital Remains Bullish as ConAgra Brands (CAG) Distributes Lamb Weston Stock
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating on ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $54.00), following the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are adjusting our price target to $42 from $54 to reflect the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders on 11/10. We continue to believe the company's new pure-play focus and M&A options warrant a higher valuation relative to peers versus its current and historical discount. We also envision upside to consensus and company gross margin expectations through improved revenue management and promotion effectiveness. Maintain Outperform rating."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $34.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!