RBC Capital Remains Bullish Following General Mills' (GIS) 1Q Release
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $73.00 price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) following the comany's 1Q earnings report. Much of yesterday's earnings call was dedicated to the discussion of a troubling revenue decline in fiscal 1Q and the reasons for improving trends for the rest of FY17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are maintaining our FY17 earnings estimates after the company's F1Q results. We will be watching Mills trends closely to see if its segmentation approach and new product news leads to a firming up in base sales trends and positive EPS revisions (the key stock driver)."
Shares of General Mills closed at $65.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!