RBC Capital Remains Bullish Following General Mills' (GIS) 1Q Release
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $73.00 price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) following the comany's 1Q earnings report. Much of yesterday's earnings call was dedicated to the discussion of a troubling revenue decline in fiscal 1Q and the reasons for improving trends for the rest of FY17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are maintaining our FY17 earnings estimates after the company's F1Q results. We will be watching Mills trends closely to see if its segmentation approach and new product news leads to a firming up in base sales trends and positive EPS revisions (the key stock driver)."
Shares of General Mills closed at $65.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perfrm on Wells Fargo (WFC) Following 4Q Miss
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!