RBC Capital Remains Bullish Following General Mills' (GIS) 1Q Release
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $73.00 price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) following the comany's 1Q earnings report. Much of yesterday's earnings call was dedicated to the discussion of a troubling revenue decline in fiscal 1Q and the reasons for improving trends for the rest of FY17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are maintaining our FY17 earnings estimates after the company's F1Q results. We will be watching Mills trends closely to see if its segmentation approach and new product news leads to a firming up in base sales trends and positive EPS revisions (the key stock driver)."
Shares of General Mills closed at $65.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!