RBC Capital Remains Bullish Following General Mills' (GIS) 1Q Release
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $73.00 price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) following the comany's 1Q earnings report. Much of yesterday's earnings call was dedicated to the discussion of a troubling revenue decline in fiscal 1Q and the reasons for improving trends for the rest of FY17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are maintaining our FY17 earnings estimates after the company's F1Q results. We will be watching Mills trends closely to see if its segmentation approach and new product news leads to a firming up in base sales trends and positive EPS revisions (the key stock driver)."
Shares of General Mills closed at $65.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!