RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Darden Restaurants (DRI) Following 1Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) following the company's 1Q earnings report. DRI reported asset disposal gains and sooner than expected share repurchases, which totaled $196 million during the quarter. RBC adjusted FY17 EPS estimates to $3.95 from $3.92, just below the top end of the company's $3.87 to $3.97 guidance range.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising our FY17 EPS estimate following better than expected F1Q results. Our estimates assume that ongoing market share gains, benign food costs, and share repurchases can sustain earnings near the long-term target algorithm until the casual dining industry rebounds. Until then, we believe our current price target and upside to valuation appear reasonable."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $61.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!