RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Darden Restaurants (DRI) Following 1Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) following the company's 1Q earnings report. DRI reported asset disposal gains and sooner than expected share repurchases, which totaled $196 million during the quarter. RBC adjusted FY17 EPS estimates to $3.95 from $3.92, just below the top end of the company's $3.87 to $3.97 guidance range.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are raising our FY17 EPS estimate following better than expected F1Q results. Our estimates assume that ongoing market share gains, benign food costs, and share repurchases can sustain earnings near the long-term target algorithm until the casual dining industry rebounds. Until then, we believe our current price target and upside to valuation appear reasonable."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $61.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!