RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Darden Restaurants (DRI) After Raising Estimates
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC raised F1Q17 EPS estimates from $0.78 to $0.83, compared to consensus of $0.82, largely based on slightly higher Olive Garden SSS growth of 1.5% (1% prior).
Analyst David Palmer commented, "In spite of sluggish industry sales trends and diminishing food cost tailwinds (e.g. dairy) later in the year, we see modest upside to consensus FY17e EPS based on likely share gains by Olive Garden (partly driven by promo activity) and 2) share repurchases (e.g. 6%+ FCF yield)."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $60.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!