RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Darden Restaurants (DRI) After Raising Estimates
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC raised F1Q17 EPS estimates from $0.78 to $0.83, compared to consensus of $0.82, largely based on slightly higher Olive Garden SSS growth of 1.5% (1% prior).
Analyst David Palmer commented, "In spite of sluggish industry sales trends and diminishing food cost tailwinds (e.g. dairy) later in the year, we see modest upside to consensus FY17e EPS based on likely share gains by Olive Garden (partly driven by promo activity) and 2) share repurchases (e.g. 6%+ FCF yield)."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $60.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!