RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Following Earnings Report
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $42.00 price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $225MM beat the Street's estimates by 2% with an upside in both Marketplace and Display Revenue. ZG maintained its Q4 EBITDA guide but tweaked down its Q4 Rev Guidance to $218-223MM (from $219-224MM) citing uncertainty around new selfserve ad product’s impact on its agent business.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "ZG posted stronger than expected Q3 results while largely maintaining the Q4 outlook (likely some conservatism here). Organic Revenue Growth accelerated and Adjusted EBITDA margin reached 3-year high. Our estimates are modestly adjusted down, while our PT remains $42. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!