RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Following Earnings Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $42.00 price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $225MM beat the Street's estimates by 2% with an upside in both Marketplace and Display Revenue. ZG maintained its Q4 EBITDA guide but tweaked down its Q4 Rev Guidance to $218-223MM (from $219-224MM) citing uncertainty around new selfserve ad product’s impact on its agent business.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "ZG posted stronger than expected Q3 results while largely maintaining the Q4 outlook (likely some conservatism here). Organic Revenue Growth accelerated and Adjusted EBITDA margin reached 3-year high. Our estimates are modestly adjusted down, while our PT remains $42. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!