RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Whole Foods Market (WFM) Following 4Q Results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $37.00 price target on Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) following the company's 4Q earnings report. Whole Foods reported adjusted EPS of $0.28 on $3.50bn of revenue, compared to consensus estimates of $0.24 and $3.51bn, respectively.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "We are encouraged by WFM's ability to control expenses, allowing for increased marketing spend, while also maintaining earnings power. With some earnings surety, investors can begin focusing on strategic initiatives such as: promotional capabilities, 365 incremental customer recruitment, marketing programs and value initiatives. We remain Outperform rated with a $37 Price Target."
Shares of Whole Foods Market closed at $28.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!