RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $21.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Smart & Final reported adjusted 3Q EPS of $0.19, ahead of the consensus of $0.15. Revenue was reported at $1.39bn, slightly ahead of consensus' $1.40bn. Smart & Final minimally lowered its FY 2016 guidance with adjusted EPS of $0.57 - $0.59, from $0.58 - $0.60.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "Despite worse deflation and unimproved cannibalization rates, Smart & Final's two-year stacked comp store sales accelerated in 3Q. We believe fundamentals continue to be strong at SFS. Our thesis of SFS' comp and EBITDA growth rebounding in FY17 when they cycle cannibalization and macro trends abate remains unchanged. Reiterate Outperform rating and $21 Price Target."
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!