RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $21.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Smart & Final reported adjusted 3Q EPS of $0.19, ahead of the consensus of $0.15. Revenue was reported at $1.39bn, slightly ahead of consensus' $1.40bn. Smart & Final minimally lowered its FY 2016 guidance with adjusted EPS of $0.57 - $0.59, from $0.58 - $0.60.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "Despite worse deflation and unimproved cannibalization rates, Smart & Final's two-year stacked comp store sales accelerated in 3Q. We believe fundamentals continue to be strong at SFS. Our thesis of SFS' comp and EBITDA growth rebounding in FY17 when they cycle cannibalization and macro trends abate remains unchanged. Reiterate Outperform rating and $21 Price Target."
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!