RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $21.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Smart & Final reported adjusted 3Q EPS of $0.19, ahead of the consensus of $0.15. Revenue was reported at $1.39bn, slightly ahead of consensus' $1.40bn. Smart & Final minimally lowered its FY 2016 guidance with adjusted EPS of $0.57 - $0.59, from $0.58 - $0.60.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "Despite worse deflation and unimproved cannibalization rates, Smart & Final's two-year stacked comp store sales accelerated in 3Q. We believe fundamentals continue to be strong at SFS. Our thesis of SFS' comp and EBITDA growth rebounding in FY17 when they cycle cannibalization and macro trends abate remains unchanged. Reiterate Outperform rating and $21 Price Target."
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!