RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $21.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Smart & Final reported adjusted 3Q EPS of $0.19, ahead of the consensus of $0.15. Revenue was reported at $1.39bn, slightly ahead of consensus' $1.40bn. Smart & Final minimally lowered its FY 2016 guidance with adjusted EPS of $0.57 - $0.59, from $0.58 - $0.60.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "Despite worse deflation and unimproved cannibalization rates, Smart & Final's two-year stacked comp store sales accelerated in 3Q. We believe fundamentals continue to be strong at SFS. Our thesis of SFS' comp and EBITDA growth rebounding in FY17 when they cycle cannibalization and macro trends abate remains unchanged. Reiterate Outperform rating and $21 Price Target."
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!