RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Smart & Final Stores (SFS) Following 3Q Report
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $21.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Smart & Final reported adjusted 3Q EPS of $0.19, ahead of the consensus of $0.15. Revenue was reported at $1.39bn, slightly ahead of consensus' $1.40bn. Smart & Final minimally lowered its FY 2016 guidance with adjusted EPS of $0.57 - $0.59, from $0.58 - $0.60.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "Despite worse deflation and unimproved cannibalization rates, Smart & Final's two-year stacked comp store sales accelerated in 3Q. We believe fundamentals continue to be strong at SFS. Our thesis of SFS' comp and EBITDA growth rebounding in FY17 when they cycle cannibalization and macro trends abate remains unchanged. Reiterate Outperform rating and $21 Price Target."
Shares of Smart & Final Stores closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!