RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Expedia (EXPE) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $165.00 price target on Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. EXPE are expecting revenue, and Non-GAAP EPS of $2.51B, and $2.01, respectively, below the Street’s estimates, of $2.54B, and $2.47, respectively.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Based on intra-quarter data points, company commentary, channel checks, and our model sensitivity analysis, we view Street Q3 ests. as somewhat aggressive on the top and bottom lines, though we would expect Expedia to maintain its full year EBITDA growth guidance."
Shares of Expedia closed at $127.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- MKM Partners Remains Bullish Ahead of Vail Resorts' (MTN) 1Q Report
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!