RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $1025.00 price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross revenue of $22.5B was about 2% above the Street at $22.0B, with the beat primarily coming from Google Sites. Non-GAAP EPS of $9.06 was above the Street at $8.62.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "GOOGL Q3 Revenue, Non-GAAP Op Inc, and Adj. EPS all came in above the Street and generally in-line with our estimates. Continued strong Advertising Revenue growth (on tough comps) and expanding overall margins are the key highlights, along with the new $7B share repurchase plan, though TAC keeps stepping up. Reiterate Outperform, $1,025 PT."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $817.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!