RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $1025.00 price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross revenue of $22.5B was about 2% above the Street at $22.0B, with the beat primarily coming from Google Sites. Non-GAAP EPS of $9.06 was above the Street at $8.62.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "GOOGL Q3 Revenue, Non-GAAP Op Inc, and Adj. EPS all came in above the Street and generally in-line with our estimates. Continued strong Advertising Revenue growth (on tough comps) and expanding overall margins are the key highlights, along with the new $7B share repurchase plan, though TAC keeps stepping up. Reiterate Outperform, $1,025 PT."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $817.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!