RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alibaba (BABA) Following Strong 1Q Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $105.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. BABA reported revenues of 32.15B RMB, beating the Street's 30.0B estimate. Non-GAAP EPS of 4.90 RMB also beat the Street at 4.56 RMB.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "BABA posted strong June Qtr results, beating the Street across the board (GMV, Revenue, EBITDA and EPS). Key – Organic Revenue growth of 47% Y/Y was the fastest in 7 quarters, due largely to significant improvement in monetization, both on Mobile and Desktop. Raising estimates & PT – now $110. Reit Outperform."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!