RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alibaba (BABA) Following Strong 1Q Results
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $105.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. BABA reported revenues of 32.15B RMB, beating the Street's 30.0B estimate. Non-GAAP EPS of 4.90 RMB also beat the Street at 4.56 RMB.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "BABA posted strong June Qtr results, beating the Street across the board (GMV, Revenue, EBITDA and EPS). Key – Organic Revenue growth of 47% Y/Y was the fastest in 7 quarters, due largely to significant improvement in monetization, both on Mobile and Desktop. Raising estimates & PT – now $110. Reit Outperform."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!