RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alibaba (BABA) Following Strong 1Q Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $105.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. BABA reported revenues of 32.15B RMB, beating the Street's 30.0B estimate. Non-GAAP EPS of 4.90 RMB also beat the Street at 4.56 RMB.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "BABA posted strong June Qtr results, beating the Street across the board (GMV, Revenue, EBITDA and EPS). Key – Organic Revenue growth of 47% Y/Y was the fastest in 7 quarters, due largely to significant improvement in monetization, both on Mobile and Desktop. Raising estimates & PT – now $110. Reit Outperform."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!