RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Yahoo! (YHOO) to $45 Following 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $39.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. YHOO reported revenue of $858MM, relatively in-line with the Street's estimate. 2017 Net Revenue estimate remains unchanged at $3.7B.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "YHOO reported Q3 Net Revenue of $858MM, generally in-line with Street estimates and in the middle of the company’s guidance range. Net Revenue declined 14% Y/ Y, a modest trend improvement vs. the prior three quarters. Adjusted EBITDA of $229MM came in ahead of the Street at $207MM and above the company’s guidance range. EBITDA Margin was up 230 bps Y/Y to 26.7%, with EBITDA declining 6% Y/Y, a significant trend improvement vs. the prior three quarters. For the December Quarter, YHOO tightened its Net Revenue guidance range and raised its EBITDA guidance range."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!