RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Wix.com (WIX) Following the Company's 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX), and raised the price target to $52.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.6MM beat Street estimates of $72.8MM and guidance. EBITDA of $11.4MM also came in materially ahead of the Street estimates of $9.5MM. Q4 Revenue guidance of $93-94MM is ahead of the Street’s $77MM estimate and prior guidance of $75-76MM.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Wix posted a Q3 beat and raised Q4 guidance above Street expectations. The company’s key top-line growth rates aren’t showing any signs of deceleration while underlying metrics improve. Incrementally more positive but maintain Sector Perform on valuation. Raise PT to $52."
Shares of Wix.com closed at $47.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!