RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Wix.com (WIX) Following the Company's 3Q Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX), and raised the price target to $52.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.6MM beat Street estimates of $72.8MM and guidance. EBITDA of $11.4MM also came in materially ahead of the Street estimates of $9.5MM. Q4 Revenue guidance of $93-94MM is ahead of the Street’s $77MM estimate and prior guidance of $75-76MM.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Wix posted a Q3 beat and raised Q4 guidance above Street expectations. The company’s key top-line growth rates aren’t showing any signs of deceleration while underlying metrics improve. Incrementally more positive but maintain Sector Perform on valuation. Raise PT to $52."
Shares of Wix.com closed at $47.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!