RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $12 Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.1MM was above the Street estimates of $71MM and above guidance of $70-72MM. Adjusted EBITDA of $5.8MM was also above the Street estimates of $1MM and above guidance of $1.0-$1.5MM. TRUE maintained its Q4 Revenue guide, but boosted its Q4 EBITDA guide.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were better than expected, and TRUE raised its Q4 EBITDA Guide. Unique Visitors and Units both accelerated during the quarter, and TRUE’s Dealer Network expanded strongly with AutoNation returning to the platform. Raising estimates and PT to $12. Maintain Sector Perform, but incrementally more constructive."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!