RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $12 Following 3Q Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.1MM was above the Street estimates of $71MM and above guidance of $70-72MM. Adjusted EBITDA of $5.8MM was also above the Street estimates of $1MM and above guidance of $1.0-$1.5MM. TRUE maintained its Q4 Revenue guide, but boosted its Q4 EBITDA guide.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were better than expected, and TRUE raised its Q4 EBITDA Guide. Unique Visitors and Units both accelerated during the quarter, and TRUE’s Dealer Network expanded strongly with AutoNation returning to the platform. Raising estimates and PT to $12. Maintain Sector Perform, but incrementally more constructive."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!