RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $12 Following 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.1MM was above the Street estimates of $71MM and above guidance of $70-72MM. Adjusted EBITDA of $5.8MM was also above the Street estimates of $1MM and above guidance of $1.0-$1.5MM. TRUE maintained its Q4 Revenue guide, but boosted its Q4 EBITDA guide.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were better than expected, and TRUE raised its Q4 EBITDA Guide. Unique Visitors and Units both accelerated during the quarter, and TRUE’s Dealer Network expanded strongly with AutoNation returning to the platform. Raising estimates and PT to $12. Maintain Sector Perform, but incrementally more constructive."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!