RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $12 Following 3Q Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $75.1MM was above the Street estimates of $71MM and above guidance of $70-72MM. Adjusted EBITDA of $5.8MM was also above the Street estimates of $1MM and above guidance of $1.0-$1.5MM. TRUE maintained its Q4 Revenue guide, but boosted its Q4 EBITDA guide.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q3 results were better than expected, and TRUE raised its Q4 EBITDA Guide. Unique Visitors and Units both accelerated during the quarter, and TRUE’s Dealer Network expanded strongly with AutoNation returning to the platform. Raising estimates and PT to $12. Maintain Sector Perform, but incrementally more constructive."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!