RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $10 Following 2Q Beat and Guidance
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $6.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue was $66.4MM and above Street estimates of 65.5MM and slightly above guidance of $64-66MM. Q3 Revenue/EBITDA guidance is $70-72MM / $1-$1.5MM vs. Street ests of $75.4MM/$600K.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q2 results were better than expected, but Q3 topline guidance was below the Street. In terms of the FY16, management lowered Rev guidance but raised EBITDA. Material changes are necessary and appear underway, with Autonation returning to the platform. We raise our ’17 EBITDA estimates and PT to $10 but maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- eBay (EBAY) PT Bumped to $32 at RBC Following 'Mixed' Qtr
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!