RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $10 Following 2Q Beat and Guidance
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $6.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue was $66.4MM and above Street estimates of 65.5MM and slightly above guidance of $64-66MM. Q3 Revenue/EBITDA guidance is $70-72MM / $1-$1.5MM vs. Street ests of $75.4MM/$600K.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q2 results were better than expected, but Q3 topline guidance was below the Street. In terms of the FY16, management lowered Rev guidance but raised EBITDA. Material changes are necessary and appear underway, with Autonation returning to the platform. We raise our ’17 EBITDA estimates and PT to $10 but maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!