RBC Capital Raises Price Target on TrueCar (TRUE) to $10 Following 2Q Beat and Guidance
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $6.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue was $66.4MM and above Street estimates of 65.5MM and slightly above guidance of $64-66MM. Q3 Revenue/EBITDA guidance is $70-72MM / $1-$1.5MM vs. Street ests of $75.4MM/$600K.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Q2 results were better than expected, but Q3 topline guidance was below the Street. In terms of the FY16, management lowered Rev guidance but raised EBITDA. Material changes are necessary and appear underway, with Autonation returning to the platform. We raise our ’17 EBITDA estimates and PT to $10 but maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!